Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk GUEST ROOMS
Each oversized Deluxe Room offers more than 400 square-feet of living space, and features a single king bed or two queen beds adorned with luxurious linens. Marble foyer entries, timeless upscale decor, and a 37” high definition plasma television add to the pampered ambience. Our spacious bathrooms are highlighted by sunken oversized garden tubs, separate shower with glass enclosures, plush oversized cotton bath sheets and sumptuous bath amenities. Additional amenities include a refrigerator and free wireless internet access. Non-smoking, smoking, and accessible rooms are available at your request. Accessible Guestroom Features
Our Deluxe Spa Suites surround you in comfort. Each oversized suite offers a spacious bedroom with a comfortable living area and double-sided fireplace. Luxurious linens adorn the king bed and provide a tasteful touch of elegance. The Spa Suite features two 42” high-definition plasma televisions with HD programming for your enjoyment. Nearby, step into the spa tub where oversized windows invite panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. Several other amenities include a full wet bar with seating, second guest bathroom, refrigerator, in-suite dining and complimentary wireless internet access.
Our Mountain Pine Suites give you an authentic Colorado retreat. Each oversized suite offers a spacious bedroom with a comfortable living area. Luxurious linens adorn the king bed and provide a tasteful touch of elegance. The Mountain Pine Suite features two 42” high-definition plasma televisions with HD programming for your enjoyment. Nearby, step into the spa tub where oversized windows invite panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. Several other amenities include a fireplace, refrigerator, in-suite dining and complimentary wireless internet access.
In every accessible hotel room/suite you will find:
- Two (2) peepholes on each door, one located 48” above the floor, for our travelers who may use a wheelchair.
- Door locks on guestroom doors that are no higher than 48” above the floor.
- Electronic door locks and door handles that can be operated with a closed fist.
- Guestroom and guest bathroom doors that are a minimum of 36” wide.
- Closets with lowered clothes bar located at 48” above the floor plus removable hangers.
- Switches that are located 42” above the finished floor.
- Heavy-duty 8” metal bed frames with heights not greater than 23” from the floor.
- Desks with a minimum of 27” clearance space.
- Remote equipped televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Drapery wands with a ring attachment measuring 4” in diameter mounted on the lower end of the baton.
- HARC (Visual Alerting System for the Hearing Impaired)
In every accessible hotel room, you'll find bathrooms that feature:
- 17”-19” high toilets with grab bars located on the wall adjacent to and behind the toilet.
- Grab bars and hand-held shower hoses on a sliding bar and a transfer bench or bath bench.
- Covered piping underneath all sinks.
- Sink controls that can be easily operated with a closed fist.
- Conveniently positioned accessible mirrors to offer our guests the maximum in viewing.
- 5’ diameter turning radius.
- Towel bars and shelf mounted 40” above the finished floor.
- Robe hooks mounted 48” above the finished floor.